The Hoshizaki FM-480AKE-HC-SB modular flaker ice maker uses Natural Refrigerant R290, which is environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
- Energy efficient, with savings of 36,3% compared to HFC equivalent model.*
- Produces either Flake or Nugget (-N) ice.
- Members of the Emerald Class, Hoshizaki’s new range of climate friendly ice makers.
- Can produce up to 450kg of ice (flake) and 380kg (nugget) per 24 hours (AT.10°C.WT.10°C).
- Flake ice applications: food processing, fish and fresh produce display, organ transportation in medical arena.
- Nugget ice applications: packaged produce display (bottled beverages and food) and as key ingredient in beverages.
- Efficient ice making process due to Hoshizaki’s unique FM auger system. Utilises all water brought into the machine; therefore water consumption is equal to ice production.
- Auger is made of double hardened stainless steel. Combined with carbon bearings, they work optimally in a tough and wet environment. Benefits include: longer product life expectancy and reduced maintenance costs.
- Electronically controlled to ensure an optimised ice making process under varying circumstances without the need for physical adjustments. Quality of ice is always consistent.
- Main characteristic of Hoshizaki’s Flake ice is that ‘freeze- burn’ is prevented when displaying fresh fish or produce.
- Comes with 2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty
- Recommended Water Filter Hf40s
- Dimensions: 560mm (width) x 700mm (depth) x 780mm (height)
- Suitable with Hoshiaki Ice Storage Bin B-140SA or the Hoshiaki Ice Storage Bin B-210SA
Product Code: HOSFM480