The Hoshizaki FM-150AKE-HC-SB modular flakerice maker uses Natural Refrigerant R290, which is environmentally friendly and energy efficient. It produces flake ice, which is often used for produce display of fish, fresh food and bottled beverages. Utilizing the most efficient ice making process due to the unique auger system, the water consumption is equal to the ice production.
- Energy efficient, with savings up to 27.5% compared to HFC equivalent model.*
- Member of the Emerald Class, Hoshizaki’s range of climate friendly ice makers.
- Can produce 150kg of Flake ice per 24 hours (AT 10°C, WT 10°C).
- Efficient ice making process due to Hoshizaki’s unique FM auger system.
- Utilises all water brought into the machine; therefore water consumption is equal to ice production.
- Hoshizaki’s flake ice prevents ‘freeze-burn’ when displaying fresh fish or produce.
- Auger is made of double hardened stainless steel. Combined with carbon bearings, they work optimally in a tough and wet environment. Benefits include: longer product life expectancy and reduced maintenance costs.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- Quality stainless steel auger and evaporator increase the life expectancy of these components and the whole ice maker, as well as reducing costly maintenance visits.
- Easily cleanable air filter allows end-users to carry out routine cleaning schedules. Extends product life expectancy and reduces the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
- Comes with 2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty
- Recommended Water Filter Hf40s
- Dimensions: 560mm (width) x 700mm (depth) x 780mm (height)
- Suitable with Hoshiaki Ice Storage Bin B-301SA
Product Code: HOSFM150